How To Create An E-Book
A step by step guide to creating an e-book.
Create Your Own E-Book To Sell, Give Away or Use As An Opt-In Freebie
This course is for anyone who wants to create an e-book but doesn't know where to start.
I’ll guide you through:
- Creating your e-book in Word
- Creating a cover image
- Adding an affiliate disclaimer & copyright
- Creating your chapters correctly so your readers can navigate the book
- Inserting a table of contents & page numbers
- Formatting & Saving
- Where to sell your e-book
- My gift to you - FREE 10 Hand Drawn Transparent Frames
These lovely hand drawn transparent frames are wonderful for using in your e-books, workbooks, printables, journals and other fun projects.
I'm Sue Foster, I love to help people with blogging, making money, saving money, and I blog about business and various lifestyle subjects at Sue Foster Info. Lovely to have you here!
StartStep 1 - Cover Picture
StartStep 2 - Setting The Pages In Your Word Document
StartStep 3 - Add Cover, Copyright & Affiliate Disclosure
StartStep 4 - Introduction and Chapter Settings
StartStep 5: - Add All Your Content
StartStep 6 - Insert Table of Contents & Page Numbers
StartStep 7 - Formatting & Saving
StartStep 8 - Where to Sell Your E-Book
StartThe Finished Product & Conclusion
StartFREE 10 Hand Drawn Transparent Frames